Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Getting the most from your gadgets

The iPhone could be the best selling smartphone out in the market right now. However, the price is a little bit stiff for someone who is earning just enough to get by. I myself cannot afford to get my own iPhone.

I recently got my hands on an iPod touch 4th generation. As I was comparing what the iPhone has and what the iPod doesn't, I realized that the only thing an iPhone has over an iPod is a SIM card. Then I got to think that if I had my iPod connected to a wifi source then I could make calls through FaceTime or applications like Viber. I could also send messages through iMessage or Viber, Facebook and Twitter.

There are gadgets available in the market that lets you connect to the internet wirelessly called pocket wifi. One can also purchase a device called a remote bluetooth SIM kit. This device holds your SIM card and connects it to your iPod vis bluetooth. With these combinations of gadgets, it's like you have an iPhone too! Cheaper yet as powerful!

This blog was made on my iPod. The pictures were copied from the internet using my iPod's safari. The photos were then edited on an application on my iPod.

I can do what you can do on your iPhone. Maybe even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment