Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Making money

Make money online, I've seen this phrase a thousand times over. I have read articles online, watched television segments, heard it on the radio and so on.

I have been jobless for two months now, since I came back from Indonesia, where I taught science to grade school and high school students. Today I scanned through a job listing website and learned that most of the available jobs are for call centers. I have worked at a call center before and I have learned a lot from the experience, some are good and some are bad. I have nothing against call centers but I think it's just not my cup of tea. I don't even like tea that much. Ha Ha Ha!

Some people say, "Do what you love and you will never work a day in your life." So I asked myself, what do you love? I love dogs and I love to cook but I cant freaking cook dogs!!! I like surfing the internet, read stuff, I like high tech stuff, I use search engines a lot. Why not make money online.

Here I go trying to make money online. Registered to an online jobs listing, started a blog, applied for various article writing. I just hope I can make money online.


1 comment:

  1. You made some really good ρoints thеre.
    I looked on thе іnternеt to learn moгe about the issue and fоund mоst
    indiνiԁuals wіll go alοng with уοur
    viewѕ on thіs ωebsіtе.
    My blog post - Look HERE

    ReplyDelete